Columbus, OH 43229-1003
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform architectural and design assignments of a complex nature, applying innovative architectural design concepts and advanced professional knowledge.
- Establish design direction, develop technical drawings and specifications, and direct overall project schedule and budget.
- Manage a wide variety of project type, scale and complexities.
- Conduct studies of new architectural methods, codes, processes, and materials. Conduct complex feasibility and operating studies aimed at evaluating alternative systems and methods.
- Coordinate client contact and maintain working relationship at all levels throughout the project.
- Responsible for quality control over assigned projects.
- Assist in business development and proposal preparation.
- Prepare proposals, contracts, standard AIA contracts, correspondence, and project documentation.
- Travel to job-sites, primarily in the Midwest with occasional overnight stays.
- Meet cost and time schedules while producing quality results.
- Perform all work in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with the Health and Safety Plan.
- Bachelor' s or Master' s Degree in Architecture
- Must be registered Architect in the state, or have the ability to obtain license within one year
- 5 - 15 years relevant work experience
- Judicial, Municipal, Educational, Transit, Aviation, and/or Federal Project experience is preferred
- Proficient in REVIT and strong AutoCAD skills required
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Experience in a variety of project types, scale, and complexity; following project from conception through completion.
- Experience working on concurrent projects, collaborating with multiple design disciplines, and technical production project experience.
- Ability to visit and safely traverse construction and project sites and complying with all applicable safety codes and requirements.