Beaverton, OR 97124
- Will lead with the design, prototyping, and testing of custom software applications and projects working with various software such as Microsoft, Autodesk, web or app based software, design automation, BIM, reality capture, VR, and Data Management processes and environments.
- Design and program overall application design including writing, validating and creating code, database, and custom application and documentation.
- Perform progress updates as needed.
- Mentor and coach other developers within the department.
- Review and extract parametric information from models and databases
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
- 3-5 years of programming experience, writing code, data analysis and aggregation, and designing user interfaces.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and database environments.
- Knowledge of Architecture, Engineering, and or Construction is a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.