Elyria, OH 44035
Application Engineer work with our Sales Engineers to make proper machine / tooling / process recommendations to support our sales team. This position oversees projects and conducts field training for customers. A stong background in Automation and Robotics is required.
- Work with Sales Engineers and interacts with clients.
- Work with suppliers and vendors.
- Conduct field training with clients.
- Familiar with CAD/CAM systems
- Familiar with Fanuc, Mitsubishi, and Siemens CNC controllers
- Some machine set-up and/or repair may be necessary as part of this position.
- 60% travel in the local area. Very little overnight travel
- Bachelor’ s degree in an engineering discipline.
- Design and prototyping capabilities.
- Technical competency in industrial automation/robotics.
- Experience in pneumatics, vacuum, servo, powertrain, conveyor design.
- Proficient in CAD software (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc.) – 3+ years preferred.
- Experience in design for manufacturability, cost effectiveness, and time reduction.