Aftermarket Sales Manager
Canton, OH 44701
- Uses value based selling principle to guide work performance.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Develops technical specifications for equipment rebuilds.
- Submits proposals by referring to technical specifications, cost estimates and product literature prepared by the aftermarket department.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses through customer relationship management (CRM) software Salesforce.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales using Salesforce.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Oversee rebuild project from start to finish working with aftermarket team.
- Trade Certificate or Technical Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Sales experience with strong customer interface mentality.
- Preferred experience involving steel processing, thermal, industrial or mechanical processes in the steel and/or pipe industry.
- Proficiency in PC utilizing MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- 30-40% travel (possibly international) up to one week at a time to customer offices, production facilities or intercompany locations.