Archbold, OH 43502
- Serve as an assistant project manager to oversee the setup of an ERP system.
- Act as liaison between supervisor and others (ie. Departments, external contacts, subcontractors, clients, etc.)
- Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items; mail, overnight mail, packages, expense reports, checks, etc.
- Compose/ edit/distribute letters, memos, reports and other departmental correspondence on time.
- Keep track of when recurrent reports are due and meetings are scheduled, including maintaining lists of recipients and/or participants.
- Two or more years’ experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook is a must, with Excel and PowerPoint skills being helpful.
- Experience working with Technical Professionals such as Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Management is a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.