Administrative Associate II
Longview, TX 75604
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare and manage invoices and expense reports.
- Use of Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Compose memos, transcribe notes, research, presentations, etc.
- Associates Degree preferred in Business Administration or related field.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Data entry test will be conducted for position.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.