Administrative Associate II
Buchanan, MI 49107
- Variety of administrative functions
- Schedules appointments
- Daily telephone interaction with external customers to expedite orders.
- Schedule customer appointments with our technicians and servicers.
- Responsible for maintaining callout roster and database.
- Schedule work once requirements met.
- Process expense reports.
- High school or GED or equivalent education and/or experience are required
- 6 to 9 months of post-high school experience in learning and utilizing administrative office procedures, practices and equipment (i.E. Business English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, letter writing, telephone technique)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.