Administrative Associate II
Buchanan, MI 49107
- Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintain workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions, and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Answer multi-line phones, compose memos, create presentations.
- Generate reports.
- Monitor invoices and expense reports.
- Help with compiling and developing annual budget.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Associates Degree.
- 1 plus years of experience.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- Database experience a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.