Accounts Receivable Specialist
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Perform non-repetitive and complex clerical accounting duities
- Examine, code, verify, balance, and reconcile various kinds of transactions, listings, invoices, vouchers, and reports
- Scanning, printing, vendor invoice entry, invoice error resolution, and cost corrections
- Travel Accounting and/or Accounts Receivable
- High School Diploma
- Previous accounting experience required
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.