Accounts Receivable Associate
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Review, analyze and interpret remittance information supplied on client payments necessary to post to items or as On Account payment, work with various billing groups to assist in payment identification, respond to client.
- Work collaboratively with Treasury to ensure the daily processing and posting of cash between the bank and Catalyst A/R module.
- Requires a Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- One to three years general business or accounting experience preferred.
- A strong background in cash application is necessary.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.