Accounts Payable Specialist
Holland, OH 43528
- Completes Accounts Payable and Accounting processes in support of accounting controls for department in assistance of management, to include reporting and reconciliations
- Completes Accounts Payable and Accounting daily processes, including verifying account information, matching invoices, recording cost center entries
- Resolves Accounts Payable related exceptions and issues by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices and purchase orders
- Updates and modifies electronic documentation of accounts payable processes and activities
- Associates degree in Accounting or 3 years of progressive experience in a Finance or Accounting role in lieu of degree
- 2 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.