Hillsboro, OR 97124
Responsibilities of Accounting Coordinator:
- Oversee the financial progress of a project from set-up, manage documents and closing out.
- Support project management staff by creating and providing financials and P&L project reports.
- Ensure the timeliness of invoices and that A/R are collected per payment terms, including supporting collections and A/R reports.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, assist with revenue report generation, monitor and discuss billing and collection issues as they arise and any other project accounting duties assigned such as acting as backup on cash receipt posting, timesheet postings, etc…
Requirements of Accounting Coordinator:
- Associates in Accounting or related
- 2+ years of accounting experience, preferably with project based accounting, including project cost accounting
- Strong knowledge with Excel and financial software
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.