Columbus, OH 43215
- General ledger accounting functions including journal entry preparation and review, general ledger account reconciliations, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, balance sheet reviews and detailed account activity analysis
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting closing processes
- FERC, SEC, and GAAP financial reporting
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Business with a concentration in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- CPA or progress towards certification preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Power Plant, and/or Wausau preferred
- Contract will end in April.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.