Birmingham, AL 35215
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and review of capital and tooling projects along with related spending.
- Responsible for the recordation of Fixed Assets, depreciation schedules and reconciliation of Fixed Assets, Tooling and Other Assets accounts. Will assist with Fixed Asset Physical Inventory and Lease Accounting Standards.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, Finance, and Management to make decisions on the appropriate classification of spending.
- Responsible for reconciling general ledger account balances for Capital, Fixed Assets, Other Assets and Tooling monthly.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering required.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in manufacturing