2nd shift Maintenance Supervisor
Lansing, MI 48917
- Maintain records of work performed as required using PMC System and work order procedure.
- Troubleshoot, repair or replace all components of equipment. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical, piping, pumps, and pneumatics in all departments.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all equipment by repairing and replacing parts as necessary.
- Use required hand tools for the Departments.
- Read parts breakdown and machine schematics.
- Fabricate equipment as required.
- Inventory management of small parts and inventory
- Layout and assemble new equipment.
- Manage Client for maintenance group.
- Implement improvements to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
- Schedule repairs.
- Associate' s Degree required. Six years work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered.
- Journeyman' s card preferred.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming and robotic experience preferred.
- Strong electrical experience
- Design and Fabrication experience
- Welding experience preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills