.Net Software Developer
Tempe, AZ 85280
- This position requires strong object-oriented programming skills, and will be responsible for enhancing and building out various aspects of development infrastructure, using advanced technology like Ignition, Python, .NET 4.0, and SQL.
- Improve cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Develop enterprise-level software for our plant operations.
- Research and review data for presentation, accuracy and compliance within the business/system needs.
- Communicate and collaborate with product management and operations center specialists in the design and delivery of software to support business needs.
- Consult with users, management, and peers to determine software needs and system requirements.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Python scripting experience required.
- Experience with SCADA HMI development a plus.
- Any experience with Ignition a plus.
- Microsoft SQL server 2005/2008, T-SQL.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- 3-5 years of strong development experience using Microsoft Technologies, C#, .Net Framework.
- 3-5 years of object-oriented development experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.