- Electrical Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger
- Develop a complete set of electrical design prints utilizing AutoCAD LT.
- Create and write PLC programs to integrate multiple material handling devices with a robot to create an integrated production system.
- Willing to be trained to design robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions.
- Specify and maintain I/O lists used to coordinate electrical design with program design.
- Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
- Train company and customer technicians on the operation and program maintenance of the delivered system.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar from ABET accredited institution.
- Expertise in PLC programming, Allen Bradley/Rockwell Logix products.
- Programming, installation, startup, and debug of integrated production systems.
- Prior experience with FANUC Robotics or other industrial robots a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in reading, interpreting and editing electrical schematics and diagrams
- AutoCAD LT experience a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.