North Chicago, IL
- Consults with the Marketing group to develop software requirements.
- Interacts with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operation and performance requirements for overall system.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility within time and cost constraints.
- Understand and use project management skills to complete projects within the time and cost constraints.
- Analyze and debug complex software.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Front end graphical user interface design.
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Lead small project teams when necessary.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualifying job experience.
- Five years related experience in software development.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understand the Functional Programming paradigm.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge of differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. Desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.