Warehouse Administrative Associate
- Warehouse Associate will be responsible for loading and unloading material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
- Perform administrative duties, data entry, invoicing, shipping and receiving.
- Ability to work on MS Office including; MS Word and Excel
- High School Diploma.
- 5 years of experience in a related area preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.