- VOIP Systems Engineer manages and maintains VoIP network and related data infrastructure.
- Successful candidate will troubleshoot voice quality and routing issues.
- Engineer monitors ASR information regarding the entire platform and suggests changes that will increase performance or enhance the customer experience.
- General network and hardware diagnostic skills including packet tracing, captures, and traffic shaping.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, active learning and excellent communication skills.
- Preferred experience in Perl, PHP, Asterisk Open Source PBX and AGI Programming.
- Associates Degree in Computer Network or a related field of study.
- Two years of experience in MySQL and Linux Operating Systems.