Farmington Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTION: Individual must have experience in machine vision or electrical controls environments with respect to design, engineering and field start up. Knowledge of internal hardwire and logic standards, optical designs, design logic, camera logic and PLC logic a must.
- Optics knowledge
- Siemens/Allen Bradley PLC logic
- Cognex In-Sight spreadsheet programming
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 30% travel minimum, domestic and international opportunities
- BSEE or releated field
- Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- Review specifications and standard practices - inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work
- Material responsibility include; advance material order, specifying Vision material, Specifying Panel Material, Writing material EBM's
- Debugging with no additional support
- Complete Quality Defect Report
- 3 - 5 years of industry experience
- System Architecture including investigating new approaches to vision related problems
- Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and dimension switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of Smart displays.
- Generating and documenting vision feasibility studies both in the lab and in the field
- Assisting in installation
- Coordinate Launch and Standby
- Gather Baseline Data per Specifications
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere