Transmission Field Services Scheduler II (Protection & Control)
St. Clairsville, OH
- With guidance, develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
- Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules and Processes.
- Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, etc.
- Electrical Engineering Technology or Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3 years’ experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years’ experience; or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
- Must have one-line experience and Protection and Control experience.
- At least 5 years of maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience .
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.