Tooling Support Engineer
- Candidate will need to be available by phone and email for customer questions.
- Successful candidate will need to be on site with customers during start up and commissioning of equipment systems.
- Will provide technical support to the company when not traveling to customer sites.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin.
- Troubleshooting is a must.
- Willing to travel internationally about 60% of the time.
- At least 10 years of glass industry experience, specifically glass forming and tempering.
- Technical writing skills are a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.