- Provide technical support for production and tooling design and fabrication, which includes mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic engineering disciplines.
- Assist in problem solving on the shop floor for production and tooling fabrication.
- Work with shop floor personnel which will include mechanical and hydraulic press operators, welders, metal spinners, polishers, machinist tool designers and CAD/CAM Engineers.
- Improve manufacturing processes including equipment technologies and capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop detailed procurement, manufacturing, quality, and support plans.
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.