Job Category: Manufacturing-Production
Job Number: 25661249
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Tooling Cost Estimator to work in the greater Columbus, OH area working for a global tier 1 automotive supplier. This is position offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Under guidance from management, associate must create stamping tooling concepts, manufacturing feasibility reports as well as cost estimates for new model automotive programs. Additional responsibilities include presenting to various levels of management, performing mass production tool modification analysis and a variety of other analytical functions as needed.
- Maintain strategic mindset in all aspects of the role
- Develop Stamping Tool Concepts
- Produce manufacturing feasibility reports for stamp parts
- Estimate Tooling Costs
- Perform cost savings and profit margin analysis
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication and presentation skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
- 4-year degree in a technical related field or equivalent work experience in technical related field
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestically and to overseas locations as required
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter