- Coordination between customers, and suppliers.
- Solve problems relating to product design or manufacture, with focus on quality, cost, and delivery.
- Assist in development, implementation, and completion of product specifications and product testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Ability to solve problems.
- Proficient on PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to operate basic fabrication and testing equipment.