- Follow and maintain compliance to all safety, corporate and organizational requirements.
- Assemble and test of complex electromechanical products and/or circuit card assemblies (surface mount and through-hole) using engineering drawings and manufacturing work instructions.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electromechanical assemblies using light assembly tools (hand tools, multimeters, wiring tools etc.).
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment in defined area.
- Work as a team member with peers, engineers, supply chain staff and management to meet production goals.
- Carry/Push/Pull with the help of carts, dollies, rollers, etc. Up to 35 pounds.
- Lifting waist level or below 25 pounds.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.