Columbus, OH 43228
- Wiring, soldering, and installation of electrical components and power systems.
- Welding, machining, metal working and similar technical skills a plus.
- Familiarity with common hand tools.
- Ability to assemble components using assembly drawings and work instructions
- Must have mechanical aptitude and strong mechanical assembly skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in an automotive manufacturing environment.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.