Benton Harbor, MI
- Wiring, soldering, and installation of electrical components and power systems.
- Welding, machining, metal working and similar technical skills a plus.
- Familiarity with common hand tools.
- Ability to assemble components using assembly drawings and work instructions
- Ability to bend, lift and transport up to 75 pounds.
- Experience assembling electronic and electromechanical equipment.
- Must have mechanical aptitude and strong mechanical assembly skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.