Portland, OR 97220
- Design structural systems using steel and concrete for new and existing structures.
- Perform seismic analysis on certain projects.
- Provide structural calculations for support systems in accordance with lead design and lead structural engineer.
- Analyze existing structures for new loads and provide recommendations for strengthening where required.
- Sketches design into completed working details and drawings based on engineering fundamentals.
- Develop and validate computer models of complex structural systems.
- Bachelor' s Degree or Master' s degree in Structural Engineering
- PE preferred or PE tracked
- Knowledge of building codes including seismic requirements
- Experience with structural analysis software such as RISA, RAM, or STAAD
- Experience with Revit is a plus