Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Design various structures (steel, concrete, masonry) including new buildings, existing buildings, additions, modifications
- Perform structural calculations, with emphasis on seismic design and may check the work of others
- Analyze existing structures and make recommendations to strengthen as required
- Walk-down and field work to include as-builts, retrofits, analyze structures, provide construction support if necessary
- Turn sketches into working details and drawings and develop into computer models for analysis and CAD design
- Train and mentor junior level engineers
- BS Civil Engineering or MS Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 10+ years’ experience as a Structural Engineer including seismic analysis and design
- PE Required, SE a plus
- Experience with structural analysis software, such as RISA, RAM, SAP or STAAD is preferred
- Must have exposure to AutoCAD and Revit is a plus
- Ability to perform field work including climbing stairs, ladders, and structures
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.