Seeking an entry level to mid level structural designer/drafter. Candidates need to be proficient in AutoCAD and ideally Revit. Basic knowledge in the generation of structural drawings.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzes sketches, notes and other input materials to determine and plan the best approach to prepare drawings.
- Applies design fundamentals to total systems or sub-systems.
- Works under supervision with work effort occasionally checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
- Solves design problems, but is expected to need assistance.
- May perform routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer/architect and prepares basic layouts.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Associate or Bachelor degree-tracked in engineering or architectural fields preferred.
- Solid base/understanding knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate clearly via email and record notes after conversations.
- Background knowledge of the Structural or Architectural disciplines.