Evaluates, designs, and implements projects for controlling and interfacing with the manufacturing processes. This includes designing and developing related data visualization and user input systems, database structures, procedures, and reports. Works with the MES architects and controls engineers to ensure solutions integrate seamlessly with the MES hardware and software systems to support enterprise design goals. Provides execution system technical knowledge and resources to the MES development team. Provides the final level of support for the manufacturing execution systems, data architectures, and data collection.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate, configure, integrate, and deploy execution system software for controlling manufacturing processes and tool data collection.
• Design and develop data visualization and user input systems for manufacturing and related processes.
• Design and develop database structures and procedures to operate and maintain software systems.
• Supply manufacturing data and operation reports based on production data to strategic MES partners and support ongoing data collection operations.
• Develop software and database applications on a variety of platforms.
• Manage outsourced software development work
• Manage transitions from the developers (solutions group) to the support group
Education and Experience:
• Master' s degree with four years of related work experience
• Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology with six years of related work experience
• Associate' s degree in Information Technology with eight years of related work experience
• 6+ years in either manufacturing systems or on software development teams using Microsoft .NET technologies
• 2+ years of experience interfacing with manufacturing control systems, shop floor interface/automation systems, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), or OPC data transfer.
• Proven Organizational and Project Managerial skills
• Demonstrated expertise with manufacturing software architecture and execution systems
• Proven Microsoft SQL Server design and T-SQL development expertise
• Desired experience interfacing with Allen Bradley Logix PLCs and RSLinx software
• Excellent understanding of computer operating systems and software applications.
• Excellent understanding of enterprise data systems
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.