Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Provide technical leadership for software development, including system design and coding.
- Candidate will perform requirement analysis, write specifications, and design software.
- Software engineer will breakdown work and estimate work size.
- Independently perform system analysis and design.
- Create computer programs and associated documentation.
- Conduct peer reviews and platform testing.
- Work jointly with other more experienced Software Engineers on system and product architecture and related design strategies.
- May coordinate moderate to large, department-wide development projects.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Siemens TIA portal PLC and HMI (design from a template and debug) experience.
- Keyence Camera system experience.
- Interface with devices over profinet.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of Software Engineering to the completion of complex assignments.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in one or more specialized technology areas, related to operating systems, user interfaces or data communications and networks.
- Familiarity with the latest development practices and concepts.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.