- Successfully formulate and define systems scope and objectives.
- Will be working with C# and .Net code.
- SQL Server experience, including stored procedures, functions, SSIS and SSRS is helpful.
- Optimizing current systems and presenting new ideas for system improvements.
- Develop and maintain custom modifications to the company' s ERP system.
- Develop and maintain data integration, transformation and reporting applications (such as BAQs, BPMs, dashboards and reports).
- Work closely with Business Analysts in design and solving problems.
- Responsible for participating in the business requirements gathering process.
- Produce detailed specifications and clean, easily read code.
- Responsible for preparing training materials and maintaining documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the systems once they are up and running.
- Contribute in all phases of development life cycle.
- Think out-of-the-box, anticipate issues and develop new ideas.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- 3+ experience: C#/VB.NET, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and/or Crystal Reports
- Experienced with ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with automated testing and build tools is a plus