- Candidate will be responsible for installation/troubleshooting/programming of robots.
- Teach, modify, and fine tune robot paths and integration/interface of supplied equipment into customer location.
- Troubleshooting and/or debugging of systems.
- Communicate and interface directly with customers and engineering staff.
- Complete documentation and reports.
- Maintain (as-builts) and return to engineering.
- Procure supplies, tooling and associated installation.
- Understand and update engineering documentation, prints and/or schematics (layout, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic).
- Service Engineer needs to be able to problem solve, identify causes and offer other potential solutions to solve issues as they arise.
- Controls and Programming knowledge (PLC)
- Use of hand tools (drill, punch, crimpers, solder, etc) and instrumentation (DVM, Oscilloscope).
- 2 year Associate’ s degree or equivalent technical education or Bachelor’ s degree.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience working in a related field.
- Occasional on call 24/7 support.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.