Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer/Project Manager
Grand Rapids, MI
- Develop proposals, project plans, and schedules.
- Manage the design, development, and implementation of projects.
- Coordinate and lead proposal and interview efforts across all disciplines.
- Prepare and coach the project team for project interviews.
- Should have familiarity with collection system hydraulic modeling software such as XP– SWMM and Infoworks.
- Bachelor' s Degree or Associate’ s Degree preferred.
- General use of MS Office suite required.
- Solid communication skills.
- Experience estimating industrial capital projects.