Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer/Project Manager
Grand Rapids, MI
- Develop proposals, project plans, and schedules.
- Manage the design, development, and implementation of projects. Coordinate and lead proposal and interview efforts across all disciplines. Prepare and coach the project team for project interviews.
- Should have familiarity with collection system hydraulic modeling software such as XP SWMM and Infoworks.
- Interact daily with multi-disciplinary and multi-office teams within FTCH.
- Manage projects and provide technical input and reviews for all project phases.Minimum Physical RequirementsOccasionally exposed to light lifting, sitting, and walking. Will perform duties in the field and will be required to access and maneuver around project sites and use a computer. Capable of traveling to and from projects is required. Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes. Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.