Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for building system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases.
- Direct and oversee team members working on assigned projects.
- Prepare and document required code research for projects.
- Participate in the development of the project cost model.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Respond to client questions/requests within 24 hours.
- Monitor staff to produce quality architectural and engineering services during a project.
- Mentor support engineers to help prepare them for greater project responsibilities.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and services and participate in the implementation.
- Bachelor' s degree and licensure highly recommended.
- Minimum six years' experience in A/E industry preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff and delegate work assignments.
- Computer and CADD literate.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.