Senior Electrical Engineer
- Typical design work includes low and medium voltage power distribution systems, fire alarm systems, underground utility plans and profiles, interior and outdoor lighting systems.
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions. Work with utility companies.
- Experience managing small to mid-size projects.
- Project Engineering experience.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar from ABET accredited institution.
- Licensed PE (professional Engineer).
- LEED AP.
- Professional work experience in Electrical Engineering and working on production of construction documents.
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects.