Senior Electrical Engineer
- Typical design work includes low and medium voltage power distribution systems, fire alarm systems, underground utility plans and profiles, interior and outdoor lighting systems.
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions. Work with utility companies.
- Experience managing small to mid-size projects.
- Project Engineering experience.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar from ABET accredited institution.
- Licensed PE (professional Engineer).
- LEED AP.
- Professional work experience in Electrical Engineering and working on production of construction documents.
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.