Work with new prospects and existing customers to assemble cost estimates for the metal forming services and standard products. Metal forming services include hydroforming, deep drawing, stamping, rolling and seam welding, tool design, machining, and metal finishing.
In this position, the sales person shall be responsible for the following;
- Prospecting for new accounts.
- Communicating with existing customers in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Estimate metal forming processes
- Contribute to team effort between customer and shop floor.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager and peers to determine key goals and objectives.
- Meet sales goals.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, and a minimum of three years of experience in sales with proven track record of success.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills that would allow the successful candidate to contribute in a team environment to accomplish the goals of the team supporting the overall company goals.
- Negotiating and closing sales with proven track record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Blue print reading with a firm understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.