- Liaison with planning, quality and production personnel.
- Interact as required and, or assigned with customer personnel at the various business centers.
- Continuous learning in regards to the materials and services required for our products.
- Analyze and understand the impact of past programs and practices on upcoming programs.
- Coordinate the Sales Department position and schedule with other departments and group companies.
- Assure that proper commercial documents are in place and on time for the group companies to be compensated appropriately by the customer.
- Contribute cost perspectives to new designs and ideas or changes to current ideas.
- Interact as needed with planning groups.
- Promote innovative ideas to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Experience in automotive interior doors or automotive hard goods required.
- Experience dealing with OEM' s.