- Liaison with planning, quality and production personnel.
- Analyze and understand the impact of past programs and practices on upcoming programs.
- Coordinate the Sales Department position and schedule with other departments and group companies.
- Assure that proper commercial documents are in place and on time for the group companies to be compensated appropriately by the customer.
- Provide information to pertinent questions in a timely manner.
- Contribute cost perspectives to new designs and ideas or changes to current ideas
Interact as needed with planning groups.
- Promote innovative ideas to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience in technical product or a related field.