- Designs, tests, install, and maintain large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing or power generation or transmission.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Possesses intermediate-level knowledge, plus demonstrates proficiency in diverse problem solving with EMS/SCADA systems and/or applicable related system.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in engineering and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May report to an executive or a manager.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 8 years’ experience with related software systems.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.