- Develop a complete robotic electrical design package focused on the needs of the robot and end-of-arm-tooling. ·
- Work with the controls engineer to seamlessly integrate the robot into the system integration.
- Improve robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions. ·
- Specify and maintain I/O lists used to coordinate electrical design with program design.
- Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
- Test, debug, modify, and validate all system functions prior to shipment. ·
- Start-up and commission completed system at customer site for final customer approval.
- Train company and customer technicians on the operation and program maintenance of the delivered system.
- Knowledge in programming, installation, startup, and debug of integrated robotic production systems.
- FANUC Robotics or other industrial robots experience is a plus.
- Experience working independently at customer facilities
- Strong mechanical aptitude ·
- Proficient in reading, interpreting and editing electrical schematics and diagrams
- Associate’ s Degree or equivalent technical education.
- Some knowledge of PLC programming, AllenBradley/Rockwell Logix products a plus.
- AutoCAD LT experience a plus.
- Robotic Material Handling and Packaging applications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires 25-30% travel.