Holland, OH 43528
- Perform feasibility studies for handling, lifting and installing large industrial equipment by creating lifting and construction plans for proposal estimates and presentations and to determine constructability.
- Develop erection sequences of structures and projects as well as detailed steel and concrete design for temporary structures and devices, including structural modeling and analysis of steel structures.
- Perform lift analysis and rigging design for field operations as well as creating calculations, drawings, reports and operation manuals.
- Responsible for lifting and rigging plans, including rigging certifications, ground bearing calculations, crane lifting capabilities and clearances.
- Provide field oversight for the execution of the heavy lift operations
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of construction services or rigging engineering experience
- PE in Ohio or the ability to obtain registration within 1 year is required
- Available to travel regionally to field construction sites, majority of which is in the area
- Strong computer skills, especially AutoCAD, analysis software and similar applications
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.