- Will work with RPG, CL, DDS, embedded SQL, stored procedures and functions.
- Optimizing current systems and presenting new ideas for system improvements.
- Work closely with Business Analysts in design and solving problems.
- Responsible for participating in the business requirements gathering process.
- Produce detailed specifications and clean, easily read code.
- Responsible for preparing training materials and maintaining documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the systems once they are up and running.
- Contribute in all phases of development life cycle.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is preferred, will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.