- Experience with TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Involvement working with customers and suppliers.
- Manage procedures and continuous improvement processes.
- Mentor and train Quality Department staff.
- Identify and establish performance measurements and proactive controls.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to products, processes, and quality/environmental systems.
- 2 to 3 years' of quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically a tier-1 automotive facility.
- Associate’ s Degree in Quality, Business, or a Management field. Bachelor’ s Degree, preferred.
- Familiar with managing operational requirements of TS16949 quality system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
- Strong communication, team-building, and leadership skills.