- Experience with TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Involvement working with customers and suppliers.
- Support quality activities across 3 locations including Mexico facilities.
- Manage procedures and continuous improvement processes.
- Mentor and train Quality Department staff.
- Identify and establish performance measurements and proactive controls.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to products, processes, and quality/environmental systems.
- 2 to 3 years' of quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Associate’ s Degree in Quality, Business, or a Management field. Bachelor’ s Degree, preferred.
- Familiar with managing operational requirements of TS16949 quality system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
- Strong communication, team-building, and leadership skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%, including international (typically 25% or less to Mexico).
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.