- Creating and managing quality systems.
- Managing the execution of Manufacturing and Process Control plans.
- Conducting FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis).
- Utilizing, training, and deploying advanced quality control methods to solve challenging quality issues.
- Measuring and analyzing performance to quality metrics.
- Creating Error-Proofing techniques.
- Owning the total cost of quality - Prevention, Inspection, Failure.
- 2-5 years experience as a Quality Supervisor or Manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations, or related field a plus.